2016 Training Industry Editorial Awards Announced
Raleigh, NC – May 11, 2016 – Training Industry recently announced its 2016 Readership and Editors’ Awards at the Training Industry Conference & Expo in Raleigh, NC.
The Training Industry Readership Award recognizes 10 of the most-read articles published on TrainingIndustry.com and Training Industry Magazine from the past year. The winners were selected based on readership appeal and attention.
Here are the 2016 Readership Award recipients:
- “Let’s Get Serious about Live, Instructor-Led Training” by Dale Ludwig, Turpin Communication
- “Training Evaluation: Knowing What to Measure” by Jay Brimstin and Annie Hester, U.S. Army
- “A New Role for Instructional Design” by Ron Zamir, Allen Communication
- “Inspire Employees at Your Next Annual Meeting” by Elise Margol, Accelerated Business Results
- “How C-Level Executives View Corporate Training” by Steve Fiehl, CrossKnowledge
- “Leadership is Influence and Influence is All Around Us” by Sam Shriver, The Center for Leadership Studies
- “The Power of Storytelling in Organizational Development” by Salima Hemani, SZH Consulting
- “Culture: The Enemy at the Gate of Innovation” by Dr. Sydney Savion, Dell
- “How to Build a Successful Mentoring Program” by Alison Napolitano, UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School
- “Leading Change With Resilience” by Siobhan Brown, TidalShift
The Training Industry Editors’ Award recognizes two articles that captured the attention of both the readership and the Training Industry editorial team, had a unique perspective on the topic area and displayed diligent research and quality writing.
Here are the 2016 Editors’ Award recipients:
- “Harnessing Social Learning to Enhance Professional Development” by Daila Boufford, ANSRsource
- “Training With Pictures, Not Bullet Points” by Sara Ulmer, L&D Facilitator
“It’s always exciting to see which articles garner the most attention,” said Ken Taylor, editor-in-chief and president, Training Industry, Inc. “This allows us to see the topics that are important to our readers and how we can align our content with what’s going on in the industry. We’re pleased to formally recognize the articles that captivated our audience with an editorial award.”
“We take pride in the quality of the content that we publish,” said Doug Harward, CEO, Training Industry, Inc. “It’s great to see the range of topics that made the list of most-read articles and how our audience is engaging with the content.”
About Training Industry, Inc. Training Industry, Inc. spotlights the latest news, articles, case studies and best practices within the training industry. Our focus is on helping dedicated businesses and training professionals get the information, insight and tools needed to more effectively manage the business of learning.