In today’s fast-paced global market, your managers must not only successfully lead but actively coach employees in order to achieve desired results.
Situational Coaching® immerses participants in the Situational Leadership® process and its application to drive continuous coaching conversations.
Leaders are exposed to various coaching tools, as well as a framework proven to unlock and maximize the capabilities of their teams, building their individual and collective capacity for higher levels of current and future performance. Effective coaching promotes creativity, performance excellence and individual resilience — qualities that enhance an organization’s ability to excel within an environment of continuous change and gain a competitive edge.
Leadership is coaching … there is no difference.
– Dr. Paul Hersey, Founder, The Center for Leadership Studies
Experience the Benefits of Situational Coaching®
- Gain an increased ability to help others maximize their job performance
- Reduce stress and increase efficiency by effectively aligning coaching behaviors to coachees’ needs
- Apply a coaching discussion framework to conduct more effective coaching conversations
- Identify coaching opportunities and assess task-specific Performance Readiness® while monitoring progress
The Essential Next Step
As the most influential catalysts of employee performance, managers must be effective coaches to successfully and consistently achieve desired results. Effective coaching enables organizational success by advancing cultural alignment, performance excellence and employee engagement and retention.
Contact Our Team for Situational Coaching® Training Options!