Situational Leadership®: Taking Charge
Enhance employee engagement and alignment by empowering individual contributors with tools to communicate about their development and what they need from their leaders.
Situational Leadership®: Taking Charge is an engaging course designed to help front-line employees and individual contributors develop a thorough understanding of the leadership process.
When employees can recognize a clear connection between their performance and the success of the organization, they perform to the full extent of their capabilities, as opposed to simply working within the parameters of their job descriptions. Utilizing the performance language of Situational Leadership®, participants learn to diagnose their own task-specific Performance Readiness® and effectively communicate their specific performance needs to their supervisors.
Leadership is not defined by position, but in terms of contribution.
– Dr. Paul Hersey, Founder, The Center for Leadership Studies
Experience the Benefits of Situational Leadership®: Taking Charge
- Improves the quality and quantity of employee-initiated communication
- Educates employees on their role in the leadership process
- Boosts productivity through a culture of engagement defined by focused employees delivering results that matter
- Increases the transparency between front-line employees and first-line managers
Owning Your Performance
Marshall Goldsmith: Employee Engagement
Dr. Sam Shriver, Executive Vice President of The Center for Leadership Studies, interviews world-renowned business educator and executive coach, Dr. Marshall Goldsmith. View this excerpt as the two discuss employee engagement and the responsibility of each individual to own their Performance Readiness® in order to have transparent dialogue with their manager.